Philly Reads Weekly

Photo by Chaucee Stillman
Standing inside the studio in North Philly looking out.
  
It's been another busy week here on Streets & Stripes as well as in Philadelphia! Today is a really good day because it's my last day at my full time job! I'm excited to start working from home and doing what I love full time. And without further hesitation, here are the Philly Reads this week! If you are a Philly blogger covering fashion or photography, leave a link at the bottom of this post!

Philly Blogging News

Karl Lagerfeld shares his thoughts on Modern Fashion (Stylish Thought)
Show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness with Aoki Boutique.
Some stylish Classic Vintage Menswear up on Urbsvox.com
This week was the first ever Philly FAB blogger get together! (Ring The Alam)
 Daniel takes the most beautiful photos of his girlfriend (Onlydee).
A true gentleman wears herringbone blazers (The Pantelones).

This Week On Streets & Stripes

Interns Marissa & Lindsay head to the Philadelphia Designer Showcase at Kembrel.
Warby Parker stopped in town rolling in style!
Jon and I hung out at the James Oliver Gallery for First Friday!
I'm a LITTLE obsessed with these.
These two  girls make me so happy : )

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall