Philly's Fashionable At The James Oliver Gallery

First Fridays in Philly range from a chill hang out to fashionable soriee's.  This past Friday Jon and I headed over to the James Oliver Gallery in Center City for take in a night of fashion, art, and wine hosted by the LITM Marketing Group. The featured designer of the month was Tay Gaye of Modisch brand. Treats were provided by Hilary Bank.  The theme was support of Breast Cancer Awareness month. Some of the images featured were a bit graphic, but I liked the honesty in the photos. 
The dress I wore I've been meaning to break out since last year. I only wore it once last winter, and I don't know why! It's incredibly warm and the material is thick. It's the perfect winter dress. I added a statement necklace (Jacqui would be proud!) and some black heels were the finishing touch.

Check out more photos on Facebook!
Photography by Chaucee Stillman and Jonifin Marvin
Words by Chaucee Stillman
Hosted by LITMEvents

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall