Bold


This is what I wore to the Philly Poshmark Party last Tuesday. I wanted to wear something that I just felt really good in. The silhouette of this dress is pretty daring after eating Chick-fil-a for lunch, but I was feeling a little brave that night : )

Today I'm jetting off to Colorado to visit my brother who attends University there. Some of my family is coming out too, and while I'll have to leave Juno behind, this trip looks to promise some good Instagram photos. Follow along at @streets_stripes!

Dress // Similar (originally from H&M)
Shoes // Payless
Ring // Buffalo Exchange (Similar)
Jacket // Similar - on sale now!

Photography by Hannah Eshleman
Words by Chaucee Stillman
First published on www.streetsandstripes.com

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall