City Hopping // Denver


Here are a few photos from our past days in Denver. It's a nice city, but totally different than Philly. I feel like there is a lot more room and (of course) it's cleaner :P My family is actually looking to move out to Colorado but I'm not quite sure if I'll be following. I love the East Coast, the urban and the grit, and moving out west would be a bit hard for me. Plus, Philly has my heart : )

If you want to get a taste of another city, then hop on over to my Instagram account where I'm posting photos from the travels! I'm currently in Denver to visit my brother and watch him play in the Rugby nationals! Follow at @streets_stripes.

Words by Chaucee Stillman
First published on www.streetsandstripes.com

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall