A Summer Of Shorts


It's been a summer of shorts for me. I've avoided them like the plague for several summers, always thinking they make my legs look stumpy, but after finding success at Nich Boutique earlier this summer with a pair of striped denim shorts, I've been more open to trying different styles. This pair from Necessary Clothing was a bit out of my comfort zone, but I love wearing high waisted styles and I thought I'd give it a try. BOY are they comfortable. You wouldn't think it, but the stretch is just perfect and they're great for a hot humid day in Philadelphia

Shorts // Necessary Clothing
Top // Forever 21
Shoes // Madewell
Braclets // From a Vendor in Colorado
Sunglasses // Forever 21 (Similar)

Photography by Jonifin Marvin
Words by Chaucee Stillman
First published on www.streetsandstripes.com

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall