Headhouse Salon Summer Styles


I've had so many trials and woes this past year with my hair that when I heard Headhouse Salon in South Philly was inviting some bloggers out to see their favorite summer styles, I knew I had to head down to see what could be done with my sorry little mop. 

Marti gave me an amazing blow-out and then I headed over to makeup to get a smoky eye for a night out with the man friend. I've tried a lot of different hair salons in the city and have had a few great experiences and a couple really bad ones. But I think I'm going to try Headhouse for my next cut and color (which, you can tell by these photos, is coming really soon).

Photography & Words by Chaucee Stillman
First published on www.streetsandstripes.com

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall