Art In The Age Style Crawl



It's no secret that I'm an Autumn girl at heart. I love fall booties, warm scarves, and soft sweaters probably more than anyone you know. So when I heard from Allison Stadd and and Laura Price that they were hosting a Style Crawl previewing some fall fashion in Old City, I was all about it!



There were four stops on the list. First was Scarlett Alley, a mother-daughter owned gift gallery that carries everything from fashion to tableware, books, and children's accessories. If you're looking for the perfect gift for any occasion I'm sure you'll find it there. I mean, how adorable is that macaroon box? They're each individual trinket boxes which you could use to store advil or mints in your purse! They even do wedding registry, so Brides-to-be if you are looking for a unique gift for your home, make sure to stop by!

Scarlett Alley is offering Streets & Stripes readers a 15% discount from August 16-30. Visit their store location at 241 Race St, and tell them you're a reader!

My Fall Picks: Macaroon Box and the Custom Personalized Pottery (perfect for the bride-to-be), and Bamboo Gloves (see in-store).



Next stop was Third Street Habit which is one of my top 5 favorite stores in the city. While there, I fell in love with a pair of Citizens of Humanity jeans and of course those gold studded boots. This is going to be my go-to place to shop for fall this season! They have the perfect lightweight scarves, cozy sweaters, unique denim, and leather handbags.

Third Street Habit is running an Instagram contest for a pair of jeans! Upload your favorite pair of TSB denim and @thirdstreethabit to enter! Winner will  be chosen August 30, 2013.

My Fall Picks: Falk SweaterGold Studded BootsLurex Eyelash Scarf


After a second round of Art In The Age drinks we were off to Three Sirens Boutique. What I love about this stop is the affordable jewelry and the lust-worthy leather handbags and clutches. I'm on the look out for a new staple bag, and a few caught my eye while I was browsing. I also met the adorable mascot of Three Sirens, Coco!

Three Sirens is offering 10% the entire store (excluding items from local artists) until the end of the month for Streets & Stripes readers. Visit their location at 134 N 3rd St, and tell them you're a reader!

My Fall Picks: The Daisy ClutchThe Bass Clasp Green Leather BraceletThe Frenchy Handbag



We wrapped up the night at another personal favorite, Art In The Age. It's always a pleasure walking around this unique store, and I am never disappointed.  My new favorite find there is the rope dog collars. I may just have to go back and get one for Juno!

Thank you to Allison Stadd and Laura Price of Laura Price PR for putting together such a great event. And of course thank you for each and every one of the store owner's and employees for hosting us and giving us the insider's scoop of what's to come! I encourage everyone to shop local and check out these amazing stores owned and operated by talented Philadelphians! Click here to see more photos from the event.


Get Connected

Art In The Age
Twitter // @ArtInTheAge
Instagram // @ArtinTheAge
Facebook // Art In The Age

Third Street Habit
Instagram // @ThirdStreetHabti
Facebook // Third St Habit

Three Sirens Boutique
Twitter // @3SirensBoutique
Instagram // @3SirensBoutique
Facebook // Three Sirens Boutique

Scarlett Alley
Twitter // @ScarlettAlley
Facebook // Scarlett Alley


Photography & Words by Chaucee Stillman
First published on www.streetsandstripes.com

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall