Around Town: The 2013 Chevy Spark



Last week you could say I was going places. For two blissful weeks I was able to cruise around town in the new 2013 Chevy Spark. We went to Lancaster, we went to Ardmore, we went to Old City, we went to the Pier. We even got a flat tire! But at least we were together (warm smiles).


Aside from the beautiful blue color, the leather heated seats (which strangely I had to use one rainy day), and the easy parking, what I'm going to miss the most is the XM Radio System. You just don't even know what you're missing!

But getting around town was ridiculously easy. While out one night near 20th and Sansom getting some sushi, I laughingly watched two other sedans vie for a spot on Sansom Street which was just too small for all that booty. A quick turn and a whip, and we were out on the sidewalk having successfully parked a car in Center City on a Friday night. Call me crazy!

To The Chevy Spark: It was great while it lasted. Thank you for holding all my junk in your trunk. Thank you for having my back and spinning u-turns on a dime when I missed my turn. Thank you for saving me from Septa and taking me places my Prius couldn't. Thank you for taking all the shaggy love  that Juno has to give. Best friends forever? Call me!

Thank you to General Motors and the Tierney Agency for loaning me the Chevy Spark!

Photography & Words by Chaucee Stillman
First published on www.streetsandstripes.com

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall