Madewell Tonight


Guys, I'm wearing boyfriend jeans. I can't believe it! I never thought this silhouette would fit me, and while it's definitely a departure from my usual high waist skinnies, I'm really liking them! Really comfortable and a good blend of chic/casual. I paired them with my new Clark's bag from Surfdome and my cheetah heels from Necessary Clothing. 

Both the jeans and top are Madewell  Which happens to be perfect timing because tonight is the grand opening party for their first ever Center City Philly location at 1716 Walnut St. From 6-9pm come in for styling tips with their completely re-vamped denim line, major discounts, and complimentary cocktails! I'll be there ready to shop (someone might have to snatch my credit card by the end of the night) so hopefully I'll see you there!

The Details

Top // Madewell (courtesy)
Jeans // Madewell (courtesy)
Shoes // Necessary Clothing
Handbag // Clark's from Surdome (courtesy)

Photography by Hannah Eshleman
Words by Chaucee Stillman
First published on www.streetsandstripes.com

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall