On My Nighstand


Next up on my reading list is The Happiness Project and A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald. I'm in a place in life where I'm trying to focus on healthy, positive habits and essentially "getting my shit together" so I hope reading The Happiness Project inspires me and encourages me to keep going even when things are tough. I really enjoyed reading The Paris Wife so I thought I might also enjoy this novel written from the perspective of Zelda Fitzgerald (the wife of author Scott Fitzgerald). I plan on spending more time reading since I believe it directly affects my own writing. I've been uninspired and in a creative rut, so I hope getting out of my own head and into someone else's might give me that kick I need.

What's on your nightstand?

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall