Wardrobe Love


I don't have a really big clothing budget. I buy something new maybe once a month (more like every other month). It's partly due to the fact that I'm trying to furnish and decorate my home the way I want to, and that requires making sacrifices in other areas. So instead of constantly lusting after what I want in my wardrobe, I've decided to pair together a few of my favorite things that I have right now. Not surprised they're all hues of black.

And in case you want to know the origins of these threads, I got the romper last summer on Oasap (unfortunately it's sold out), the sandals are from Gap (I have a feeling they're going to be my summer staple) and the bracelets are from Once Worn Consignment in Northern Liberties. I forget where the scarf is from, but it's the perfect weight for summer. I just can't give up my layers! And of course I always keep my camera and notebook nearby. You never know when something creative might leak out!

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall