Apple Cider Ginger Cocktail


Every year around late September an insatiable thirst sets in for sweet apple cider. It only comes once a year so I give myself full permission to indulge. Now aside from the standard hot apple cider drink, I like to experiment just a tad in concocting the perfect apple cider cocktail.


This year I also discovered my love for Domaine De Canton Ginger Liqueur and it knows no bounds. Apple cider, spicy ginger, fresh lemon juice and dark bourbon seem to me the perfect pairing so I combined these elements into one autumn drink you won't be able to put down. 

 
For this cocktail you'll need:

2 oz Ginger Liqueur
2 oz Bourbon
4 oz Apple Cider
Juice from 1/2 lemon
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon


Combine ingredients over nice in a cocktail shaker. Give it a vigorous shake until slightly frothy and pour into a mason jar. Here comes the best part: enyoy!

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall