Homemade Holidays


Giving gifts to friends can be tricky. This year I decided to pull together a little care package of small gifts that are easy to make at home.


Soy based lavender infused candle

One afternoon I took time to make about 20 candles infused with lavender essential oil which is super easy. I plan on doing a lil tutorial here of all the different infusion options, but there's also plenty to find online!

Hot Chocolate Mix

I bought a bag of hot cocoa mix from the market in Lancaster when I was home back (it's cheaper that way and comes in a huge bag) and did a layer of hot coco mix, mini chocolate chips and large marshmallows. It has everything you need to make a cup of cocoa at home!


Hand knit cowl

This cowl doesn't take that much time at all, and knitting is one of my favorite ways to spend a Sunday afternoon, especially in the cold weather. For the finishing touch, pick up some wrapping supplies and a few fresh snips of fern.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall