One Week of Breakfast

Breakfast is the meal I skip the most often. I work from home and I feel like in theory that should make eating breakfast easier, but more days than not I find myself rolling out of bed and hopping right onto the computer. But this past week I tried to be more intentional about starting the day off more well nourished. Here's what I had this week.


Day 1 - Banana & Peanut Butter Oat Smoothie (this recipe)


Day 2 - Avocado Toast (this recipe)


Day 3 - Greek yogurt with strawberries, blueberries, agave and a dash of cinnamon. Greek yogurt feels like such a treat to me...I think it's the thick texture that kinda makes it seem like I'm eating a dessert instead of breakfast!


Day 4 - Bagel from Philly Style Bagels and scallion cream cheese. I was actually planning to make a tofu scramble with mixed vegetables and vegan sausage, but alas I was running late and stepped out to grab a bagel from Philly Style Bagels topped with scallion cream cheese.


Day 5 - Banana with peanut butter and two slices of raisin bread. This is my standard go-to breakfast as of late. It's easy and quick to make and fills me up just the right amount.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall