And So The Journey Begins

The time has finally come. Today I am jet setting off to Israel and start the journey of....well that's still to be decided.

I am scared and nervous of flying and no matter how many continents I've been on, I still don't like flying.  Don't believe what anyone else says...you don't get used to it.

So if you're of the praying nature, please send one up for me. Please pray for safety, a smooth and quick flight, for going through customs, and that I won't get sick :D This is going to be a rewarding semester, I can just feel it.

I do have some posts already scheduled to go off randomly this month so please keep coming back to check what's new on Streets and Stripes! I'm definitely not abandoning this blog at all : ) I'll be posting pictures of my travels and hopefully I'll be able to sneak in some outfit photos, who knows? :D Also please know that I'm not ignoring you if I don't comment back. I'm going to try my hardest to keep up on everyone's blogs and comment, but I'm not sure I will have the time.

Thanks for being such pals and friends this past year on the blog : ) I'm exciting to be taking you all along with me on this journey!
Some of you may know about this and some may not, but I'm going to be posting more of my daily life posts over at My Eliza Jane while I'm abroad.  I'm sure I'll have TONS to share and I want to try and keep Streets&Stripes more of a fashion focus.

Talk to you soon!

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall