I Can't Avoid It Anymore

As much as I would love to hold onto winter for another month or so, the stores have already started pushing their Spring merchandise pretty early this year, and I can't help but notice a few pretty things.

Here are my favorite selections from Francesca's Collections. They are one of my favorite stores and also where I have bought some key items in my wardrobe. Tan satchels have really come back this fall and winter and are still going strong for Spring. 

The striped tee is always a staple in a girl's Spring time wardrobe, as is a cosy cardigan for those brisk nights. I'm also trying to branch out into wearing more jewelry, so this ring is my first attempt (online at least :D).

So if you're looking for some cute AND affordable finds (definitely affordable) head on over and check out their new outfits for Spring 2011.

*I am not affiliated with Francesca's Collections in any way.  I'm just simply an adoring shopper passing along a good shopping tip : )

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall