Don't Sweat It

This is a little break in regular programing here at Streets & Stripes, but these ladies are basically the bombshiz, and you need to know about them!

I'm sure if you've been hitting the blogging scene for any amount of time, whether long or short, then you've heard of the ladies over at Advanced Style. These women are taking the fashion scene by the balls and aren't letting go (excuse my language). Their creativity, personalities, and their audacity in their own personal wardrobes is giving women around them the permission needed to let loose for a little while and find the fun in fashion again.

"Young women, you're going to get older. Don't sweat it. Every era builds character."

I hope I am half as cool as the sunglasses these ladies wear when I grow old.  First question where do they even shop??

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall