I'm Independent & A Fashion Blogger

Can you believe it? This is me! In New York City! Yesterday morning, me and these two lovely girls caught the 6am bus to New York City for the Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference.


I knew I wanted to wear something I was completely comfortable in.  Being surrounded by such beautiful girls makes the decision between sweatpants and stilettos a lot easier!

Shoes: Buffalo Exchange
Necklace: Adorn
Pants: Urban Outfitters (on sale for $39!)
Top: Ecote from Urban
Jacket: Kimchi Blue from Urban (on sale for $20!)
In a few days I'll share some of the photos I snapped during the conference. Overall I had a good experience and learned more about SEO and other technical blogging skills.

Were you at the conference?

Thanks to Melissa for snapping these photos!
Words by Chaucee Stillman
First published on www.streetsandstripes.com

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall