Front Street Cafe



Philadelphia has a pretty great vegan and vegetarian scene which is a big reason why I love calling this city home. I've traveled pretty extensively throughout the US and abroad and no other place even comes close to the vegetarian cuisine in Philly. 

Front Street Cafe is a new addition to the neighborhood and sits snuggly underneath the train line in Fishtown. They're open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, but in my opinion their breakfast menu is where it's at. 



My two favorite things to order is the vegan biscuits and mushroom gravy and the Front Street Benedict (also vegan but can be made non-vegan as well). If you're looking for a place to brunch weekend, head over to Fishtown and grab a seat! Although I'd suggest getting their early as they tend to fill up quick.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall