Thinking Back on 2010

Writing this post kind of helps me get my thoughts in order so I won't be offended if you don't read it, but I'll just go ahead and post it anyway:) I've picked some of my favorite outfit posts from the blog to include in this post.
{Image here}

This has been quite the year. A lot of ups and downs, some highs and some lows, but overall this year turned out to be not so bad. But here's to hoping 2011 is even better.

{Image from here}

It's hard to believe that I've come so far from my first outfit post.  Some of you who have been here from the beginning know that this used to be a dual blog.  That means my friend Nicole and I used to do this blog together. But ever since the blog parted ways (don't worry, we're still friends, promise!) it's been quite the journey for me.

{Image from here}

Having a blog is just another expression of who I am. I love anything creative and artistic, whether that be writing, painting, photography, music, or even just getting dressed in the morning, and this blog has become another extension of that part of my life.

{Image from here}

I have made some great blogging friends over the past year and I hope we continue to keep up with each other! I only wish we could all gather for a cup of peppermint hot coco to chat about blogging and share some laughs.

This next year I hope will bring a lot of new beginnings, new friendships, and solid ground. Here's to another year!

{Image from here}

I hope you all have been enjoying reading my blog because I've been having a blast doing it. I hope I can continue to do so in the next year.

9 comments

  1. I'm quite new to your blog, but I enjoy reading it! Can't wait to see/read more of it in 2011!

    Love, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you've had a great year filled with lots of awesome stripes.
    Wishing you all the best in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if we hit the lottery, we will def. all meet up. <3
    i hope you have a wonderful NYE and have a amazing 2011!!!
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. lady! i just adore you. so blessed to have such a sweet blog friend in my life. i am DETERMINED to meet you in person one day - coffee and chatting and giggles and shopping (and photography, duh) are in our future! ;)

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been having a blast reading your blog! So fun to see the old "first post". Someday we will have to grab that coco!

    Shy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've loved reading your blog this year Chaucee. You are so genuine and your photos are amazing. Can't wait to see what's to come in 2011!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved reading your blog! I haven't quite explored all of it yet, but I cannot wait to look more into it. I really love what you've got going here. You've got lovely posts and beautiful pictures!! I hope you have a wonderful time ringing in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i absolutely love your blog. your personality and attitude and just everything make for a person i'd love to hang out with one day.

    keep doing your thang, girl. <3

    xx elanor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year, I really love your blog and cant wait to see your fashion in 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall